Help us train the next generation of diverse leaders!
Benefits of Becoming a Diversity Sponsor:
Recruit Highly Qualified Diverse Talent
- Have your sponsorship benefit the law school(s) of your choice. In addition to sponsoring one or more students to participate in the Diversity Scholar Program, your sponsorship includes a training workshop at your selected school(s). PracticePro will plan and coordinate the event with the law school(s), then invite your attorneys to help teach at or attend the workshop.
- Recruit from the entire class of PracticePro Diversity Scholars.
- Receive an invitation to speak at Career Conferences.
- Recognition at all our Career Conferences and Diversity Receptions, and inclusion in our quarterly newsletter, student organization emails, social media, and corporate website.
- Receive an invitation to all PracticePro law school presentations (certain sponsorship levels).
- Consult with PracticePro on your recruiting needs (certain sponsorship levels).
Train & Retain Your Associates & Summer Associates
- Receive tickets to our Career Conferences for your incoming summer associates.
- Receive tickets to New Attorney Basics training (5 hours general CLE) for your incoming associates.
- On-site training workshops and transition-to-practice coaching for your summer associates and associates.
Collaborate with corporate clients to show commitment to a diverse legal profession
- Option to partner with a client or name your sponsorship after a client.
Since we started the Program in the 2014-15 academic year, we have experienced a 300% increase in the number of applicants. To date, we have admitted 10o students to the Program.
- In the 2014-15 cycle, we admitted 14 students from Bay Area and Texas, and 2 students from Washington D.C.
- In the 2015-16 cycle, we admitted 39 students from Bay Area, Illinois, Maryland, Texas, Virginia, and Washington D.C. schools.
- This year, we admitted 45 students representing schools in California, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Ohio, Texas, Virginia, and Washington D.C.
Click HERE to read the impressive bios of our Diversity Scholars.
For sponsorship levels and information on becoming a Diversity Sponsor, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to our 2016-17 Diversity Program Sponsors!
Corporate Legal Department Sponsor