Help us train the next generation of diverse leaders!
Since we started the Program in the 2014-15 academic year, we have experienced a 300% increase in the number of applicants. To date, we have admitted over 100 students to the Program. Check out the brochure above or click HERE to read the impressive bios of our Diversity Scholars.
1. Recruiting & Diversity
- Sponsor one or more diverse law students to participate in the Diversity Scholar Program
- Recruiting opportunities from the class of PracticePro 1L Diversity Scholars in one or more regions, including access to Diversity Scholar applications (including resumes and transcripts) and Diversity Reception resume collects
- Invitation to speak at PracticePro Career Conferences
- On-campus speaking opportunities at law school events, hosted by student organizations
- Partner with a client or name your scholarship after a client
- Working meetings with in-house legal departments to design and launch joint diversity programs
- Networking with in-house company representatives co-sponsoring PracticePro programs
Invite existing and/or potential clients to speak at PracticePro Career Conferences or keynote the Diversity Receptions
Speak at PracticePro training programs for in-house law interns and their in-house supervisors
- Recognized in newsletter, student organization emails, website, and social media
- Promote your diversity programs for law students on the PracticePro Diversity Resource Center and other student outreach platforms
For sponsorship levels and information on becoming a Diversity Sponsor, please email us at email@example.com.
2017-18 Firm & Corporate Diversity Partners
Diversity Corporate Partners
Diversity Founder (nationwide)
Diversity Leaders (3 regions)
Diversity Champion (2 regions)
Diversity Benefactors (1 region)