This half-day seminar will cover strategies for effective career planning and management. Whether you are a student or practicing attorney, you can benefit from proactively planning your career. In addition to internal and external career management tools to help you succeed, this seminar aims to provide perspective on becoming a more balanced and happier lawyer.
- Creating a career development plan
- Identifying and building on your strengths
- Effective methods and habits for developing your brand internally
- Networking and business development, including practical tools for introverts and junior litigators
- Becoming a leader within your firm, the legal profession, and your community
- Developing the mindset and skills to find fulfillment in the legal profession
2 hours of general CLE
|San Francisco, CA||April 8, 2015, 1:30 – 5:00 p.m.
The Fairmont San Francisco Hotel
|Houston, TX||June 10, 2015, 1:30 – 5:00 p.m.
Jackson Walker LLP
|Washington, D.C.||June 26, 2015, 1:30 – 5:00 p.m.
Scholarships for attorneys and law students – here.
We also have group discount rates for organizations including law firms, law schools, and student groups. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-237-3703 for more information.
PracticePro applies for accreditation in those states where we hold live seminars. We submit seminar attendee’s names as they are listed on the sign-in sheet, where required by the appropriate state bars. If you are seeking CLE credit for a state other than where that seminar is being held, please apply directly to the appropriate state bar.