Full diversity scholarships are available for Golden Gate University School of Law first-year law students to benefit from PracticePro training conferences and career-coaching programs.
The Diversity Scholarship Program includes:
- Fully-funded scholarship to attend the San Francisco Career Conference and Diversity Reception (April 1, 2016)
- Fully-funded scholarship to attend any Fall New Attorney Basics Conference (any time before December 2018)
- 6-month career and OCI coaching
To be eligible, applicants must be:
- a member of a racial, ethnic, or gender group which has been historically underrepresented in the legal profession, or a member of the LGBT community; and
- a 1L (class of 2018) enrolled at Golden Gate University School of Law.
To apply, please submit the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “GGU Diversity Scholarship”:
- A short statement (fewer than 300 words) on why you would like to be part of the Diversity Scholarship Program and how you would benefit from it as a diverse law student
Applications will be accepted until January 30, 2016. A selection panel will evaluate all completed applications and scholarship recipients will be notified on a rolling basis by February 15, 2016. Early applications are strongly encouraged.