Social Media Strategist
The Social Media Consultant will be responsible for all social media marketing and campaigns for PracticePro. The Strategist will mostly work independently but will collaborate with other PracticePro team members to stay updated with the company’s current events and be able to publicize them to the online community in a creative and efficient manner. This is a part-time position (about 10 hours per week) and requires the strategist to work out of our San Francisco office once a week. The position may lead to a full-time opportunity.
- Manage social media accounts and communication channels
- Develop and run campaigns for social ads on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Keep the social media communities updated on current and important topics regarding soft skills for professionals, advancements in the legal profession, and notable events and individuals in the legal community.
- Editing our videos for social-friendliness: cutting, adding text, captioning, etc.
- Identify trends and lessons from the social media community and regularly report findings.
- Extend the company’s scope and reach.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- At least two years of college in communications, marketing, or graphic design.
- 1-2 years of experience in social media management.
- Understands general fundamentals of marketing and maintaining brand standards.
- Familiarity with Hootsuite or other social media management tools.
- Ability to think big picture and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a team and independently.
- Ability to run multiple projects at a time, meet tight deadlines, and push projects further than expected.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- MS Office Skills (PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- General graphic design skills in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Canva.
Bonus: Bachelor’s in any of the above-mentioned fields, familiarity with the legal field and/or legal education, and general video editing skills in iMovie or Final Cut Pro X.
Compensation: Hourly ($15 – 25)
Job Type: Part-time (about 12 hours per week) and requires to work out of our San Francisco office once a week.
To Apply: Email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We are hiring second-year and third-year law students in the Bay Area, Chicago, Texas, and Washington DC for the position of Student Ambassador. This is a part-time paid position with flexible work hours during the academic year.
- Consulting with us regarding product development and product improvement
- Helping promote our training and coaching services
- Coordinating campus activities
- Tabling on campus 1-2 hours/month
The ideal candidates will have:
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work independently
Prior experience or interest in startups, education, or social media is preferred but not required.
To apply, please submit your resume and transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.