Full diversity scholarships are available for Northwestern University School of Law first-year law students to benefit from PracticePro training conferences and career-coaching programs.
The Diversity Scholarship Program includes:
- Fully-funded scholarship to attend the Chicago Career Conference and Diversity Reception (June 10, 2016)
- Fully-funded scholarship to attend any Fall New Attorney Basics Conference (any time before December 2018)
- 6-month career and OCI coaching
To be eligible, applicants must be:
- a member of a racial/ethnic/gender group which has been historically underrepresented in the legal profession or a member of the LGBT community; and
- a 1L (class of 2018) enrolled at Northwestern University School of Law.
To apply, please submit the following materials to email@example.com, subject line “Northwestern Diversity Scholarship”:
- A short statement (fewer than 300 words) on why you would like to attend the Conference and how you would benefit from it as a diversity scholarship recipient
Applications will be accepted until April 15, 2016. A selection panel will evaluate all completed applications and scholarship recipients will be notified on a rolling basis by April 22, 2016. Early applications are encouraged.