We work with law school administration and career development offices to:
- Create experiential learning and skills courses
- Help students achieve their career goals by teaching fundamentals of excellent interviewing and networking
- Reinforce the importance of professional branding including professionalism and communications
- Teach every-day litigation tasks – from the filing of a complaint to end of trial – expected of new lawyers in the early years of practice
- Assist first-generation and diverse students to embrace and utilize their diversity as an asset
Soft Skills Training
We offer group discounts to law schools to send law students to our Career Conferences focusing on helping future lawyers develop the basic soft skills needed to excel at law firms. We can also customize the Conference and teach it onsite to your students.
We offer group discounts to law schools to send their new graduates and current law students to our New Attorney Basics: Junior Litigation Associate seminar. The seminar is currently pre-approved for 6 hours of general CLE in California and Texas. We can customize the Seminar and teach any or all of the topics onsite at your school.
Onsite Workshops and Seminars
We conduct onsite seminars and workshops for law schools across the United States. We can customize any of our seminars or workshops to suit your school’s unique needs. Below is a non-exhaustive list of typical workshops and presentations:
- Summer Internship Prep (90 minutes, half-day, and full-day programs)
- New Attorney Basics: Junior Litigation Associate (full-day program)
- The Last Inning: A Workshop for Reinvigorating your Career and Job Search Strategies (half-day program)
- ACE: Build a Stellar Professional Brand (half-day program)
- Networking 101: Building Your House on the Rock (60 minutes to half-day program)
- The Enemy Between My Ears: Mistakes Women and Minorities Should Avoid in the Workplace (60-90 minute program)
- Diversity as a Substantive Skill (60-90 minutes)
For a list of past presentations, please click HERE.
Optional Career Coaching
We complement most of the seminars and workshops that we conduct for law schools with career coaching sessions for the attendees. We can also help you design and provide a coaching program most suitable to your law students’ needs. We offer short-term coaching programs to assist with immediate goals (e.g., interviewing skills) as well as long-term career planning. Depending on your specific needs and budget, we can structure the program onsite, virtual, or as a combination.
Curriculum Consulting for Experiential Learning and Professional Development
We have substantial experience in creating curricula for experiential skills courses as well as professional development series for career development offices.
Professional Development Pilot Program
We currently have a Professional Development Pilot Program for law schools to give them an opportunity to try all of our products and services in a cost-effective manner.
For more information about any of our programs, please contact us at 415-237-3703 or firstname.lastname@example.org.