SoFi Scholarships for Law Students & New Attorneys
Social Finance, Inc. (SoFi), a lender providing both public and private student loan refinancing, has partnered with PracticePro to improve training programs for new attorneys and law students. To that end, SoFi is funding full scholarships for third-year law students and new attorneys in Texas and California to attend PracticePro training conferences. The scholarships include:
- Fully-funded scholarship to attend a Career Conference or New Attorney Basics Conference
- Career consulting package
To be eligible for the SoFi/PracticePro Scholarship, applicants must:
(1) a third-year law student OR
(2) an attorney in the first two years of legal practice (must have passed the bar examination in at least one U.S. state.)
If you meet the scholarship criteria and would like to be considered for a SoFi/PracticePro Scholarship, please submit the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “SoFi/PracticePro Scholarship”:
- Resume or bio;
- A short statement (less than 200 words) on why you would like to attend the specific Conference, and how you would benefit from the training.
Applications will be accepted up to ten calendar days before the Conference you wish to attend. A selection panel will evaluate all completed applications and scholarship recipients will be notified as soon as possible. Early applications are strongly encouraged.