Excellence & Leadership
Our coaches can help take your career to the next level!
Purpose of Career Coaching for Lawyers:
While law school teaches you how to think like a lawyer, it does not teach you skills related to business development, career management, or what it will take to advance within your organization. Whether you are a new associate in private practice, a new graduate still searching for the right opportunity, or an established attorney at a company, PracticePro career coaches can help you achieve your goals and establish yourself as a successful attorney.
What Topics Does Career Coaching Cover?
Our one-on- one coaching sessions are tailored to your specific individual needs, including but not limited to the following topics:
- Develop and manage a strategic career plan
- Advance within your law firm or company
- Understand law firm economics
- Build your professional network using methods most compatible with your personality
- Learn business development
- Seek and evaluate opportunities to advance your career
- Become an effective communicator
- Overcome difficult situations, e.g., negative evaluations or dealing with a stressful work environment
- Become a leader in the legal profession
- Learn to manage your time and projects
- Develop and maintain a healthy work-life balance
If you want to the tools to get ahead in your legal career, sign up for a FREE CONSULTATION to see if PracticePro Career Coaching is right for you!