We are seeking second-year and third-year law students in Illinois, Texas, San Francisco Bay Area, and Washington D.C. area (including Virginia and Maryland) to join our team of PracticePro ambassadors.
- Consulting with us regarding product development and product improvement
- Helping promote our training and coaching services
- Coordinating campus activities
- Tabling on campus 1-2 hours/month
The ideal candidates will have:
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work independently
- Prior experience or interest in startups, education, or social media is preferred but not required.
This is a part-time position (~ 4 hours/month) with flexible work hours during the academic year.
COMPENSATION: Ambassadors will receive hourly compensation plus a competitive commission. They can also take advantage of free PracticePro conferences and coaching programs.
To apply, please submit your resume and transcript to email@example.com. Cover letter is optional.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: December 15, 2015