Your Step-by-Step Guide to Document Collection, Review & Production
This half-day seminar will walk the participants through the many steps and procedures of collecting, reviewing, and producing documents electronically.
- Document preservation and litigation holds
- Collecting documents from custodians, document repositories, and third parties
- The purpose of offensive and defensive document review
- First and second level document review
- Dealing with confidentiality and privilege issues
- Complying with the protective order
- Understanding the process for producing documents
- Managing eDiscovery, including documentation requirements and project management
The in-person workshop is currently held only in collaboration with law firms, law school career services, bar associations, and student organizations. Please contact us at email@example.com or 415-237-3703 for more information.