Full diversity scholarships are available for St. Mary’s students to benefit from PracticePro training conferences and coaching programs.
The diversity scholarships include:
- Fully-funded scholarship to attend the Houston Summer 2015 Career Conference and Diversity Reception
- Fully-funded scholarship to attend any Fall New Attorney Basics Conference, at any time before December 2017
- 6-month OCI/career coaching
To be eligible for the diversity scholarships, applicants must be:
- a member of a racial/ethnic/gender group which has been historically underrepresented in the legal profession or a member of the LGBT community; and
- a 1L (class of 2017) enrolled at St. Mary’s School of Law.
If you meet the scholarship criteria and would like to be considered for a diversity scholarship, please submit the following materials to email@example.com, subject line “St. Mary’s Scholarship”:
- A short statement (less than 200 words) on why you would like to attend the Conference and how you would benefit from it as a diversity scholarship recipient
Applications will be accepted until January 15, 2016. A selection panel will evaluate all completed applications and scholarship recipients will be notified on a rolling basis by February 1, 2016. Early applications are strongly encouraged.