Step ahead of the curve and be a better summer associate. Whether you are a 1L, 2L, or otherwise considering becoming a summer associate, this half-day seminar aims to help you proactively plan your career, get the most out of your summer clerkship experience, and forward to becoming a great attorney.
- How summer programs work, including the evaluation process
- Economics and operations of law firms and clients
- How to excel in your assignments and practical tools on how to exceed expectations
- How to maximize opportunities from networking and firm social events
- Beyond the summer – how to chart the road ahead and proactively plan for a successful and fulfilling career
|San Francisco, CA||April 8, 2015, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
The Fairmont San Francisco Hotel
|Houston, TX||June 10, 2015, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Jackson Walker LLP
|Washington, DC||June 26, 2015, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Scholarships information available here.